In 2011, SIGAL launched “Green Printing Partnerships” -- a groundbreaking program to reinvent corporate merchandising! As you may know, SIGAL is a founding partner of the USGBC. We are committed to sustainable design, construction, and conservation of natural resources.
We're looking to blaze a new standard that captures design excellence, quality, and wholly sustainable principles. No green washing! What is Green Printing Partnerships?
- Themed artwork created by Washington-area architectural and design firms that will be showcased on one of our limited edition bags.
- The SIGAL-Designed No. 1 Bag is shown here and currently available.
- It’s 80% post-consumer plastic bottles.
- When it’s old and tired, it’s 100% recyclable.
- The bags band is also 80% post-consumer product and 100% recyclable.
- Save the bag band and SIGAL will make a donation to fund carbon offset projects.
Please enter your information into our online form to have you and your new bag counted! With each bag, SIGAL will be making a donation to fund carbon offsetting and conservation projects such as renewable energy, reforestation, and avoided deforestation. Make your bag do more than save you a nickel with each grocery shopping trip; make it reduce carbon to fight against climate change!